Tuition and Fees Schedule 2018-2019
All tuition and fees are non-refundable.
Annual Tuition Rate Plan
|Plan||1Child||2 Children||3 Children|
A. Parishioner with service
|B. Parishioner, no service||$9,730||$18,490||$27,250|
|C. Non-parishioner with service||$10,290||$19,550||$28,810|
|D. Non-parishioner, no service||$12,360||$24,720||$37,080|
Falcon's Nest (Extended Care) Fees
|Plan||1 Child||2 Children||3 Children|
|Morning only (monthly)||$110||$220||$330|
|Afternoon only (monthly||$240||$380||$460|
|Morning and Afternoon (monthly)||$270||$410||$500|
|New Student||Fee||Due Date|
|Application||$100 per student ($200 maximum per family)||January|
|Acceptance Deposit||$500 per student||March|
|TK Fee||$500 per student||June 1|
|Existing Students||Fee/Obligation||Due Date|
|Re-registration||$100 per student, ($200 max per family)||January|
|Student Fee||$500 per student||June 1|
|Annual Obligations||Fee/Obligation||Due Date|
|Fall Festival Raffle Tickets||$120 per family||October|
|Parish Support Plans A and B only||$15/week donation per family||Annually|
Tuition is due on the 1st of each month (August-May) and late after the 10th. A late fee of $50 is applied after the 10th.
Student Fees include book rental, testing, insurance, teaching supplies, yearbook, field trips, PE fees and PTO fees, emergency kit, classroom fee, graduation fee, and Sports Boosters.
Service hours: Both parents are required to have current TB clearance, Fingerprinting, Code of Conduct, and current VIRTUS certificates on file in the school office to qualify for volunteering and a service hour tuition plan (plans A & C).
- Two parents: 30 hours school + 4 hours parish+ 4 hours Fall Fest + 2 Red Tie Ball hours
- Single-status parent: 15 hours school + 2 hours parish+ 4 hours festival + 2 Red Tie Ball hours
- 4 hours maximum may be earned in Parish Leadership positions (i.e. Eucharistic Minister, R.E. teacher, Scout leader)
- School and parish hours not worked are billed at $50/hour.
- Festival and auction hours not worked are billed at $50/hour.
- 85% of hours must be worked in order to retain service tuition plans
Parishioner is defined as a family that regularly attends Mass with minimum donations of $15/week/$780 annually. Envelopes or cards provided by the parish must be used to record attendance. Parishioner status will be reviewed in January.