Purpose / Mission
Serving at the Altar is a special privilege and honor. Altar Servers are close to the altar as they serve the priest, they carry the cross, they carry the light of Christ as the Gospel is proclaimed. This ministry is open to anyone who has entered the fifth grade or older. Being an Altar Server is a liturgical function, therefore one must be a baptized and Eucharistic Catholic. It is out of one’s baptism into the Body of Christ that they are called to this ministry.
- Attend three special training sessions
- Be willing to serve a Sunday Mass about once a month.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before Mass and stay ten minutes after Mass to help with clean up.
- Willing to be flexible to serve special Masses.
- Beatrice Leduff, [email protected]
- Christina May, [email protected]
- Carmen Partida, [email protected]